Westmoore Church is dedicated to serving both locally and internationally. If you want to get involved, become a member of WCC's Dream Team or you can dedicate your tithes and offerings to help support financially.
- OK Messages Project - OKMP is a literacy and prevention program for children whose parents are in prison. The purpose is to reduce trauma & increase literacy rates by reuniting families through video stories.
- Jesus House - Each Christmas, we take a special offering to donate to the Jesus House and participate in service projects throughout the year.
- City Rescue Mission - We dedicate funding, help with projects, and serve meals.
- Love OKC - LOVE OKC help those who may be struggling during a difficult season in their lives. WCC sends volunteers each year.
- Whiz Kids - Whiz Kids works with at-risk kids in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area to improve reading skills and comprehension and to foster mentoring relationships with caring adults.
Children's Hopechest - Uganda, Africa
In November of 2009, WCC began a partnership with Children’s Hopechest to sponsor orphans in Uganda, Africa. WCC now sponsors over 600 orphans in the three villages of Ngariam Corner, Obula-jet and Aconga. For $34 per month, a child is fed, educated, and provided with uniforms. We have sent multiple teams over the years: ministering to over 1,500 kids (including the very 600 that we sponsor) and caring for the elderly. WCC has raised over $100,000 to do ministry on the ground – providing hot meals for unsponsored children, shoes, beef, mosquito nets…the list is endless. We have also helped build water wells, 3 carepoints, and bought a tractor to help with planting and harvesting.
It’s not often that God allows us a glimpse of the fruits of our giving, but in Ngariam, God’s great work is undeniable and so very evident. That’s the rare beauty of giving to Ngariam-we see first hand the work God is doing with the money given by the faithful.
Learn more about the ministry: http://www.hopechest.org/