March 13th 2023
Pastor Paul and Robin were out of the country and Pastor Paul suffered a stroke on Saturday, March 11. He was alert and responsive after the stroke. He was transported via ambulance to the nearest hospital where he was medically sedated to protect his brain from further damage. He is still sedated and in ICU, but he has been responding well to medical tests and procedures. The next step is for him to be stable enough to be transported to the US for further treatment.
Things you can do:
• Pray for Healing
• Pray for current doctors and medical personnel
• Pray for Pastor Paul to be stable enough for transport back to America
• Pray for no difficulties in the transportation details/communication
• Pray for Robin, Rachel, Jacob, Whitney, Alison and the rest of the family. While we understand everyone’s desire to support her, we are asking that you please respect Robin’s privacy and not contact her at this time, as she is dealing with the day-to-day details.
• Pray for God to be glorified. He is faithful and causes all things to work together for good! (Romans 8:28)
We will have a prayer vigil at Westmoore on Wednesday, March 15, from 7:00-8:00 PM.
We will be posting updates on the church website.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.